- Hulo' = Up, above, on top of.
Tak- + hulo' =>; Takkilo' = High, in a (high) far up place.
- Påpa' = Down, below, bottom, southward, downward, beneath.
Tak- + påpa' =>; Takpapa' = Low, in a (low) far down place.
- Huyong = Out, ouside.
Tak- + huyong =>; Takhiyong = Far out, in a far out place.
- Hålom = In, inside.
Tak- + hålom =>; Takhalom = Inner, in a (inner) far inside place.
(i.e. in an inner area, but not necessarily the innermost place)
- Fo'na* = Ahead, be first.
Tak- + fo'na =>; Takfe'na = Out front, in a (forward) far up front place.
(i.e. in a more forward position, but not necessarily the farthest out front)
- Ti siña hu taka' i kisami sa' gof takkilo'. = I can't reach the ceiling because it's very high up.
- Hunggan, takpapa' i presio-ña, lao, åhe', ti baråtu ha'. = Yes, its price is low, but, no, it's not really cheap.
- Sumåsåga yo' takhiyong gi siudåt. = I live far outside of the city.
- Bai sångåni hao ginen takhalom gi korason-hu. = I'll tell you from deep inside my heart.
- Ti un li'e' yo' gi fila sa' gof takfe'na hao. = You didn't see me in line, because you were far up front (in line).
- Takhilo' => TACK-he-loo'
Takkilo' => TACK-key-loo'
- Takpapa' => TACK-pa-pa'
- Takhiyong => TACK-he-yung
- Takhalom => TACK-ha-lum
- Takfe'na => TACK-feh'-nah
*Mo'na (preposition/past participle form of fo'na) is not really used with the prefix tak-. Instead we use the general/future/command form fo'na.