- Hinasso = A thought or a memory
Chat- + hinasso => Chathinasso = A worry or a concern.
- Fino' = To speak, to articulate.
Chat- + fino' => Chatfino' = To curse, to bad-mouth.
- Måsa = Cooked, ripe.
Chat- + måsa => Chatmåsa = Premature, unripened, uncooked.
- Li'e' = To see.
Chat- + li'e' => Chatli'e' = To fail to see something clearly.
But it also means:
Chat- + li'e' => Chatli'e' = To hate, to detest, to abhor.
- På'go = Pleasant, beautiful.
Chat- + på'go => Chatpå'go = Ugly, unpleasant, disagreeable, contrary to beauty, offensive to look upon.
- Såga = To stay, to dwell.
Chat- + såga => Chatsåga = Difficult, hard.
- Chatfino' => CHAT-fee-new'
- Chatli'e' => CHAT-lee'-ee'
- Chatsåga => CHAT-suh-gah'